Game Developer (Nodejs)
At ClearSource we use top notch digital tools for efficient and transparent recruitment. And simultaneously we stay very closely connected on a human level to both candidates and companies. Freelance missions, permanent placements, full-blown online campaigns, employer branding... We are good at what we do and we do it with passion, every day. The best proof: 85% of our business comes from repeat customers.
We are currently looking for a Game developer with a good experience in Nodejs and specially the backend part.
This permanent opportunity is based in Aalst.
- As Nodejs fullstacker with a strong focus on backend, you are partly responsible for developing the mathematical logic of the games in the backend,
- You will be responsible of the development and stability of the backend logic for the online games.
- You will take care of the maintenance of the game platform code
- You will expand the backoffice and support tool frontends.
- Skills and passion are more important than a degree
- You have Nodejs Backend and Frontend experience
- You have good knowledge of S.O.L.I.D and Rest
- An experience with other backend languages (GO, PHP, Python, ...)
- You are fluent in English and have a good understanding of Dutch