At ClearSource we use top notch digital tools for efficient and transparent recruitment. And simultaneously we stay very closely connected on a human level to both candidates and companies. Freelance missions, permanent placements, full-blown online campaigns, employer branding... We are good at what we do and we do it with passion, every day. The best proof: 85% of our business comes from repeat customers.
We are currently looking for a Java developer for a freelance contract in Diegem.
- You will build, maintain, test and document Software within the guidelines of the Quality Management System in order to develop and deliver customized software.
- Construction and maintenance of software
- Write, maintain and adjust existing codes
- Fixing bugs
- Performs various types of tests (Unit, Interface, Integration, Performance, User, Installation, on-site / production check)
- Writing and maintaining documentation
- Minimum 6 months of relevant experience
- Knowledge of one or more specific development environments:
- Java incl. J2EE
- Shell scripting (Bach, Korn, ...)
- Knowledge of Version Control (GIT)
- Strong analytical skills and problem solver
- Fluent in English and French or Dutch
- Start: March
- Duration: 4 months + extensions (project until 2022)
- Location: Diegem
If you are interested in this function and if you have the skills required, please send us your most updated CV