Junior Business Analyst
Are you looking for your first professional experience ? Are you eager to learn a lot from experts ? Do you want to work for dynamic and ambitious projects ? This trainee is made for you!
We are looking for freshly young graduated people in engineering/economic/business field and offer you the opportunity to join a paid traineeship program of 2 years in a dynamic company where you'll become Functional/Business Analyst. You'll work on new IT innovative projects. You'll be trained by experts on high-demands tools and methodologies which are fundamentals to evolve in business roles afterwards.
- Support different types of business users in the implementation of daily business processes to ensure business continuity
- An understanding of business processes and applications used to quickly and autonomously ensure the operational implementation of these processes
- Knowledge of market processes
- The self-realization of clearly defined operational tasks (using different IT applications)
- The autonomous clarification of possible operational problems and propose corrections that can be performed after validation by the business owner
- Monitoring of work in progress and transmission of reports on the progress to the business owner
- Support for drafting work instructions and potential test cases under the supervision of the business owner
- The self-realization of application testing based on test cases defined under the supervision of the business owner
- Participation in team meetings and the possible registration of reports of those meetings
- Bachelor or Master Degree in a scientific, business or economic area
- French or Dutch with good knowledge of English
- Not more than 3 years of experience
- Client oriented mindset
- Analytical spirit
- Proactive and structured
- Outstanding communication skills
We offer you a well-paid permanent contract. If you are interested in this function and if you have the proactive attitude we are looking for, please send your most updated CV.