Medior Java Developer
We are looking for a performing Java developer to join and reinforce a project team working with new technologies.
Our client develops tailor made high-quality software solutions based on standards and open-source technologies.
Why should you meet THIS company ???
- Because an efficient and pulling-up team is waiting for you to join!
- Because you want to work with the latest versions of Java, Angular and Alfresco.
- Because you LOVE challenging projects.
- Because it's nice to work WITH involved and experienced managers who care about their employees.
- Because ... there are so many other reasons ... So let's arrange this meeting!
- Meet the customer and understand his business in order to provide the best fitted software
- Use the best practices in order to deliver a high-quality maintainable software
- Share your knowledge with both experts and junior developers
- You own a degree in computer science or engineering field
- You are a passionate about software development and open-source technologies
- You'd like to evolve to a next step in your career and acquire new responsibilities
- You are efficient and autonomous but you like sharing technical ideas with other team members
- You are proficient with several programming languages: Java, ECMA Script, HTML5
- You master some of the most common development frameworks as Spring, SpringBoot, Hibernate, Angular, Bootstrap, Camel, Talend, etc.
- You like direct contact with customers and you adjust your communication to their IT background
- You continuously strive to write high quality, efficient and maintainable code
- You communicate efficiently in Dutch and French or English
- Start date: Yesterday ?
- Contract: Permanent
- Location: Brussels - near to the central station