We are looking for a Software Tester to join a fast growing scale-up in the FinTech industry. Our ambition is to play a global role in the automation of payment collections.
Are you looking for an opportunity to develop yourself in a dynamic and challenging environment where you will make the difference and have a lot of grow opportunities?
As a software tester, your main responsibility is to guarantee the quality of the company's services.
This includes the following tasks:
- You anticipate possible errors and risks
- You investigate problems in collaboration with the customers
- You prepare and execute software test plans
- You improve the documentation in collaboration with our Customer Success team
- You coordinate the translations, additional languages ??and extensions such as integrations with our progressive partners
- You contribute to the content of product updates, blogs and/or newsletters
- You assist in 3rd line support
- You work very closely with the development team to detect errors in the various applications
- Passionate by IT & FinTech or eager to learn all about it
- You want to help a scale-up grow - also internationally
- Working knowledge of SQL
- You like to tackle matters independently and analyze problems
- You are a team player
- you like to think out of the box and customer-oriented
- you want to keep on learning
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in at least 3 of the following languages: Dutch (must), French, English, German
- Type of contract: Permanent
- Start date: ASAP
- Location: Ghent