We are looking for a freelance Technical Analyst to join the Service GateWay application team until the end of the year in a company in Berchem. This is a fast-growing integration team within the IT department and that is why we are looking for you in order to strengthen our driven and ambitious team.
Our IT landscape has a strong service-oriented architecture, with a central Enterprise Service Bus that connects our various application platforms. We also make our APIs more and more externally available for integrated services with existing or new B2B partners.
As a Designer Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) & Integration, you will work on IT solutions to optimally support the business and to be maximally service-oriented towards customers.
You will also be part of the further expansion of our B2B / API platform.
- Responsible for the development and documentation of the functional service design within the Application Team Service GateWay (integration), so that complete and unambiguous instructions can be transferred to the software engineers
- You will base this on the business analysis, as well as on the architectural vision and imposed standards. This is how you will bridge the gap between the analysis and the development
- You and your colleagues will ensure that the design guidelines are followed and kept up to date
- You will monitor and support the application domain to ensure business reliability and continuity.
- Through knowledge building and active interaction with your colleagues will help you to build a performing team within a challenging and rapidly changing IT environment (API, B2B, Integration services)
- You will fulfill the role of functional designer within projects and will help to deliver within the set scope, time and budget
- You will collaborate with external parties who are onsite or offshore
- In your role as functional designer you will help to analyze and solve any problems related to analysis or design, in order to guarantee the stability and correct functioning of our applications
- Professional bachelor, preferably in an IT or equivalent through experience
- A good technical basis for designing and monitoring application services in a structured way
- 3-5 years of experience in services design
- Prepared to learn designer tools (Enterprise Architect, Adonis, ...) and make them your own
- Knowledge of XSD / XML / WSDL, SOAP and Rest, experience in an SOA environment
- Knowledge of insurance standards, Telebib2, are a plus
- Plan-based, independent and result-oriented
- Analytically strong, accurate and problem-solving
- Communicative and a real team player. Customer focus is very important to you
- A hands-on mentality
- Very good knowledge of Dutch and English
- Start date : ASAP
- Type of contract : freelance
- Location : Antwerp area (easy access through roadway)
Interested? Feel free to apply with your recent CV via the button below.