Technical Support Engineer
We are actively looking for a Technical Support Engineer for a challenging opportunity in a communicative and growing company.
As a Technical Support Engineer you'll join the support team and will be in charge of the following tasks:
- You are in contact on a regular basis with key clients and support them with the maintenance and requirements
- You know all the solutions and do also the documentation
- You show professionalism by building a good client-supplier relationship
- You organize customers issues analysis and involve the support team and other groups when required
- You define and organize the testing, validation and communication to the clients on release updates
- You maintain the whole support environment (documentation, tracking, testing tools,...)
- You keep an overview on all delivered services and products per client.
- 2 to 5 years' experience in IT support (2nd or 3rd line)
- Good knowledge of Unix and Windows environments
- Good knowledge of Oracle or MS SQL Server Database
- Familiarity and experience with Middleware and QA concepts
- Strong analytical skills and customer oriented
- Autonomous, very motivated and eager to learn
- Experience with financial application is an asset
- Excellent written and spoken English + French
They offer a competitive salary package with car & fuelcard + full DKV, insurances and bonus.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Full-time and Permanent position
- Location: Waterloo (Belgium)