UX UI Designer
We are actively looking for a UX designer for the Product & Innovation team. Do you want to grow your UX/UI skillset? We are open for a Junior with limited experience or someone who already has some experience in this field!
Your role will be to
- Conduct UX desk research for mobile/Web products
- Create and contribute to multi-department product and business requirement documents from an early stage.
- Complete audits of existing content or interactions.
- Map user-journeys & create wireframes, prototypes.
- Work closely with the UX Expert.
- You have a degree in IT, (Web)design, graphic design, Human-Computer Interaction or related field.
- If you have already worked on one or more projects as a UX Designer, this would be awesome.
- You are fluent in English
- You are passionate about UX design: you know and follow best practices and are proficient with all aspects of modern product interfaces.
- You are able to conceptualize & wireframe the user interface and holistic user experience.
- You like to create user flows and documentation.
- You are able to collect and summarize both quantitative and qualitative feedback.
- You apply critical, user-focused decision making and design-thinking to establish a consistent experience and information hierarchy
- You have a working knowledge and understanding of modern Web & mobile technologies
- You have working knowledge of Axure Rp/Sketch/Photoshop
- You are highly organized, efficient and extremely detail-orientated
- You have strong problem-solving skills and can work autonomously
- You are able to leverage knowledge of Web-based frameworks and user patterns
- You are flexible to work with changing priorities.
- Start: ASAP
- Location: Aalst
- contract: payroll or freelance
- depending on your experience and preference there can be a freelance contract (3 months) or a contract on the payroll.