The ICS division is the IT expertise of SPIE Belgium. Our ambition is to support and facilitate the digital transformation of our customers, a real cornerstone of their growth. Our global approach is to co-create robust and agile ICT solutions focused on our customers' challenges with the goal of increasing performance and simplifying the user experience.
SPIE Belgium - Division ICS designs, integrates, operates and finances comprehensive and scalable ICT solutions ranging from the user environment to the datacenter and securing all of our customers' data
You are responsible for the organization, the planning, the execution and improvement of a wide range of deliverables in Cloud and local environments :
- Windows Server platform management (from server delivery to shutdown)
- Deployment of platform security software and updates
- Management and organization of the evolution of the park
- Daily management of the installed server base (quality controls, compliance with standards, etc.)
- Management of the antivirus infrastructure and antivirus updates on Windows servers
- Management of the Exchange and/or O365 messaging platform
- Management of virtualization platforms
- Migration of the existing platform to a new local environment or migration to a Cloud environment
- You are fluent in Dutch and English and have a very good knowledge of French.
- You have at least 5 years experience in a similar position and in Cloud Azure
- You are autonomous in the management and support of large and complex Windows server environments (Windows 2012, 2016, 2019)
- You have proven experience in the installation and management of Microsoft environments:
o Office 365 (Teams and collaboration tools)
o Cloud Azure
- You have experience in the use of a deployment infrastructure.
- You demonstrate a very good knowledge of one or more of these domains: HP/DELL/LENOVO hardware, antivirus infrastructure, virtualization, backup, ....
- You have a knowledge of TCP / IP network: DNS, DHCP, TCP, subnet, DMZ
We offer you a competitive salary package with a company car, Smartphone/ Laptop, meal vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance as well as a commission directly linked to your success and the quality of your services.
We strive to innovate and have a real impact on our markets. We offer you the training and certifications you need to reach this level of expertise and develop your skills.
You will benefit from a complete and interactive onboarding program to help you integrate and learn as much as possible.
We are listening and open to your initiatives and we will encourage you to realize them.
Attentive to your work-life balance, we offer you flexibility, teleworking (depending on your function) and we ensure the well-being and safety of our employees.
You will evolve in a pleasant working environment and in a friendly team.
We are attentive to your development wishes. As SPIE is a large company, career opportunities are possible depending on your skills and opportunities.
SPIE Belgium is proud to be awarded "Top Employer Belgium" for the 13th times.
We cultivate an open, friendly, enriching and pleasant working environment thanks to a variety of activities (mixed football team, running, digital reverse mentoring, social projects, etc.).