Compusearch will find you the best job.
Compusearch is a successful direct search company specialized in ICT, Sales, HR and Executive Search.
- Compusearch: ICT
- Salessearch: Sales and Marketing
- HRsearch: Human Resources
- Execusearch: Senior Management
Our goal is to connect the best applicants in the market with the best employers.
We are on the market since 1996 and have built an impressive customer base containing a lot of the Fortune 500 companies.
So if you are looking for a new direction in your career you can trust Compusearch to find you that position that you are really looking for.
Our consultants are psychologists or ICT/Sales/HR professionals and are experts in the fields for which they recruit. They have 5+ years of experience in ICT, HR or Sales recruitment. They are responsible for the whole process of recruitment from management of client accounts with analysis of the needs and definition of the job description till selecting the ideal profiles among the candidates. This guarantees you a perfect match at all levels, cultural, technical, personality… Of course these consultants will also do the follow up, once you started your new career at our clients.
If you want to know more about Compusearch, please visit our website www.compusearch.be.
Compusearch - 3rd line Network & Security Engineer (ref. 1604)
Our client main activity is the development of software solutions.
- You will end up in the operations team.
- In this team, everyone has his specific domain of expertise, but also an all-round knowledge.
- Your focus is on Networking and Security. This means that you are primary responsible for:
- Monitoring the Security of the entire IT infrastructure.
- Troubleshooting the Firewall and reverse proxy systems.
- Configuring complex networks and troubleshoot Network related problems.
- Providing 2nd and 3rd level support in the field of networking and Security.
- Participate in cross-domain projects.
- Manage the documentation in your field of expertise.
- You work mainly remotely from the central office near Ghent.
- You have a bachelor or master degree in Computer Science or equivalent by experience.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in the Security and Network field.
- You have in-depth knowledge of: Switching, Firewalling, Ip tables, Network Protocols, Endpoint Security...
- Knowledge of Avaya and Sophos is a plus.
- You have a general knowledge of Linux, VMware, Microsoft environments (Rds, Exchange, SQL...)
- You are customer focused, friendly and helpful.
- You can work both independently and in a team.
- Dutch & English, French is a plus.
- You are in possession of a driver license B.
- competitive salary plus fringe benefits: company car, fuel card, ...
- lot's of training possibilities
- growth opportunities in technical and/or leader positions
- wide range of holidays
- Location: Ghent