Compusearch will find you the best job.
Compusearch is an executive and direct search firm specialising for more than 24 years in all ICT related labour markets. We have offices in Zaventem, Hasselt, Zonhoven et Luxembourg.
Our goal is to present outstanding candidates to excellent employers and excellent jobs to excellent job seekers. Both for permanent employment and temporary assignments.
Compusearch is active in 5 ICT-related labour markets:
- ICT applications & development
- ICT systems, networks & infrastructure
- ICT project management & executive
- ICT sales & marketing
- ICT recruitment & human resources
Because we exclusively operate in these niches, we have built a unique expertise in these areas. We have excellent knowledge and understanding of these labour markets.
We are on the market since 1996 and have built an impressive customer base containing a lot of the Fortune 500 companies.
So if you are looking for a new direction in your career you can trust Compusearch to find you that position that you are really looking for.
Our consultants are psychologists or ICT/Sales/HR professionals and are experts in the fields for which they recruit. They have 5+ years of experience in ICT, HR or Sales recruitment. They are responsible for the whole process of recruitment from management of client accounts with analysis of the needs and definition of the job description till selecting the ideal profiles among the candidates. This guarantees you a perfect match at all levels, cultural, technical, personality... Of course these consultants will also do the follow up, once you started your new career at our clients.
Our client is a main provider of software developing services in the transport industry, based in Brussels with offices close to a main railway station.
- Your main responsibility will be to support various applications;
- You will participate in improvement projects;
- You will investigate the cause of (functional) incidents and report on possible actions;
- You will analyze change requests together with the business and make proposals for implementation in collaboration with the developers;
- You will be a point of contact for developers;
- You will actively participate in the agile approach;
- You will participate in building reports and dashboards for key users and management;
You will report incidents and problems in a timely and correct manner and you will propose possible solutions.
- You have good general knowledge of relational databases, including Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server, you have good knowledge of writing SQL queries;
- You are able to write small programs that process data (VB Script or python or other programming language) for example to create reports;
- You can model a database (Entity-Relationship, UML class diagram);
- You have experience in describing processes, i.e. use cases, UML activity diagrams, etc;
- You have a good knowledge of Office365 tools (Word, Excel, Teams, ...);
- You have an analytical and problem-solving mind;
- You have knowledge of Agile / Scrum and notions of project management methodologies;
- You are fluent in Dutch and / or French, you have good active knowledge of English.
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization;
- An employer with a clear social benefit and a well-defined strategy;
- An intellectual challenge, including the possibility to follow relevant training courses, both internally and externally;
- A competitive salary package included several fringe benefits such as a company car, group- & health insurance, etc.;
- Very interesting financial compensation if you are not interested to drive a company car, as part of our client's policy;
- A healthy work-life balance with at least 1 day of telework/week.