Compusearch will find you the best job.
Compusearch is an executive and direct search firm specialising for more than 24 years in all ICT related labour markets. We have offices in Zaventem, Hasselt, Zonhoven et Luxembourg.
Our goal is to present outstanding candidates to excellent employers and excellent jobs to excellent job seekers. Both for permanent employment and temporary assignments.
Compusearch is active in 5 ICT-related labour markets:
- ICT applications & development
- ICT systems, networks & infrastructure
- ICT project management & executive
- ICT sales & marketing
- ICT recruitment & human resources
Because we exclusively operate in these niches, we have built a unique expertise in these areas. We have excellent knowledge and understanding of these labour markets.
We are on the market since 1996 and have built an impressive customer base containing a lot of the Fortune 500 companies.
So if you are looking for a new direction in your career you can trust Compusearch to find you that position that you are really looking for.
Our consultants are psychologists or ICT/Sales/HR professionals and are experts in the fields for which they recruit. They have 5+ years of experience in ICT, HR or Sales recruitment. They are responsible for the whole process of recruitment from management of client accounts with analysis of the needs and definition of the job description till selecting the ideal profiles among the candidates. This guarantees you a perfect match at all levels, cultural, technical, personality... Of course these consultants will also do the follow up, once you started your new career at our clients.
Application Engineer SAP Logistics
Our client is a multinational company that produces tapes, vinyl, touch panel related products, insulation, and several other suchlike products with production sites all over the globe, offices for EMEA region located in Leuven.
- You will design or re-design, develop, test and implement complex software programs and applications;
- You will provide technical support and expertise to application users, you will test applications;
- You will respond to user feedback, installations, maintenance and you will provide trainings if needed;
- You will implement configurations with a minimum on disturbance of business processes;
- You will perform functional and technical analysis of applications and occurring incidents, ensuring a identification and resolution for an overall quality assurance of the product;
- You will develop and test changes, depending on the complexity in collaboration with external partners;
- You will document procedures, work instructions and process flows;
- You will create test scripts for your own work but also for colleagues;
- You will report to the Application Manager.
- You have a bachelor's degree in IT or you are equivalent by relevant professional experience;
- Having some experience in a similar position is a plus;
- You are a very good communicator : you know how to adjust your communication to different parties involved;
- You have good understanding of business processes;
- You have a broad knowledge of IT technologies and the ability to apply this knowledge;
- Having very good knowledge of SAP (in specific SAP Logistics) is a plus.
- You are goal-oriented and you have an analytical mindset;
- You receive energy from building internal networks and you have a good insight in process and business flows;
- You have a broad knowledge of applications and you have good communication skills. You act in a structured way and take responsibility.
- You are a natural team player with an ambitious mindset;
- You are fluent in English, being fluent in additional languages (Dutch, French, German, ...) is a plus.
- A multinational company that offers real career opportunities within a dynamic, technology-oriented atmosphere stimulating personal development and growth;
- You will have the opportunity to be part of a newly structured IT department where you are stimulated to take initiative, take on challenges and share your enthusiasm with your colleagues;
- Successful candidates can count on an attractive and competitive salary in accordance with their education, experience and skills, combined with extra-legal benefits;
- You will be part of a dynamic team where there is room for some laughter but also a lot of knowledge sharing;
- Workplace located in Leuven, within walking distance of the railway station.