Compusearch will find you the best job.
Compusearch is an executive and direct search firm specialising for more than 24 years in all ICT related labour markets. We have offices in Zaventem, Hasselt, Zonhoven et Luxembourg.
Our goal is to present outstanding candidates to excellent employers and excellent jobs to excellent job seekers. Both for permanent employment and temporary assignments.
Compusearch is active in 5 ICT-related labour markets:
- ICT applications & development
- ICT systems, networks & infrastructure
- ICT project management & executive
- ICT sales & marketing
- ICT recruitment & human resources
Because we exclusively operate in these niches, we have built a unique expertise in these areas. We have excellent knowledge and understanding of these labour markets.
We are on the market since 1996 and have built an impressive customer base containing a lot of the Fortune 500 companies.
So if you are looking for a new direction in your career you can trust Compusearch to find you that position that you are really looking for.
Our consultants are psychologists or ICT/Sales/HR professionals and are experts in the fields for which they recruit. They have 5+ years of experience in ICT, HR or Sales recruitment. They are responsible for the whole process of recruitment from management of client accounts with analysis of the needs and definition of the job description till selecting the ideal profiles among the candidates. This guarantees you a perfect match at all levels, cultural, technical, personality... Of course these consultants will also do the follow up, once you started your new career at our clients.
Aruba Network Engineer
Our client is an important ICT service provider that has been operational on the Belgian market for several decades. They have become the solid partner in Secure Networking for many of their clients.
To reinforce their team they are looking for Aruba support engineers - Aruba senior engineers - Aruba experts.....
- You'll get to be involved in all technical stages of a project's lifecycle:
- During the design stage, you'll draw up networking architectures. You'll get to share your vision with clients and be their trusted advisor.
- During the building stage, you'll be the person effectively carrying out the projects.
- During the operations stage, you'll be providing 3rd-line support for clients.
- You'll get to develop best practices and standardize processes in pre-sales and all project stages.
- You have several years of experience and know the INS and outs of networks in general or within a specific specialization and are experienced in medium to large IT environments.
- Do you have technical knowledge in the following domains and/or technologies?
- Network architectures and concepts, Networking management tools
- Routing and switching, TCPIP, OSPF, BPG, etc.
- Aruba networking and security solutions
- WAN, LAN, WLAN, MPLS, SDN
- One or more HPE Aruba certifications are a nice to have: ACMP, ACDP, ACCP or equivalent
- You're committed to helping our Networking and Security team grow
- You're always curious about new and relevant innovation in Technology
Our customer offers
- A challenging position in a dynamic, innovative and growing company that invests in its human capital.
- Career opportunities, trainings & workshops
- A competitive salary package, including extra legal advantages.
- Flexibility: Homeworking, satellite offices over Flanders & Brussels, flexible working hours
- 32 days of annual leave
Freelancers can also APPLY