- Compusearch: ICT
- Salessearch: Sales and Marketing
- HRsearch: Human Resources
- Execusearch: Senior Management
Business Analyst / Project Manager Digital Transformation (ref. 2057)
Our customer offers new business models, services and products in an ever-expanding digital world.
Do you want to be part of their teams and this continuously evolving domain?
Send us your application!
- As Business Analyst you are responsible for collecting, analyzing, communicating and validating requirements on business processes and applications.
- Based on your analysis, you draw up a clear process model of the customer's business and are able to identify bottlenecks in this.
- You have an important bridging function where you, on the one hand, coordinate with people from the business to understand the context and, on the other hand, with ICT in order to convey the requirements clearly.
- Together with the Business Architect you will see how you can fit the solutions into a broader framework.
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science.
- First experience as Business Analyst, Functional Analyst, Business Process Management / Improvement / Mapping, Product / Service Management and / or Business Architecture....
- Thorough experience with the Agile methodology - Agile coach is an asset.
- You have experience with modeling tools.
- You are structured, highly analytical and able to set priorities.
- You look for the good level of abstraction and know how far you have to go in detail.
- Experience with facilitating workshops is an asset.
- Good knowledge of application LifeCycle management.
- Customer focused, open-minded, team player.
- Pro-active attitude, ability to take ownership of the job and to work autonomously, flexible and able to cope with an ever changing environment.
- You communicate clearly and smoothly.
- Thorough knowledge of Dutch. You speak English well. Knowledge of French is an asset.
Our customer offers a fulltime employment contract
- A competitive salary including a company car and training opportunities.
- A motivating and innovative framework - flexible working hours - good work-life balance.