Compusearch will find you the best job.
Compusearch is an executive and direct search firm specialising for more than 24 years in all ICT related labour markets. We have offices in Zaventem, Hasselt, Zonhoven et Luxembourg.
Our goal is to present outstanding candidates to excellent employers and excellent jobs to excellent job seekers. Both for permanent employment and temporary assignments.
Compusearch is active in 5 ICT-related labour markets:
- ICT applications & development
- ICT systems, networks & infrastructure
- ICT project management & executive
- ICT sales & marketing
- ICT recruitment & human resources
Because we exclusively operate in these niches, we have built a unique expertise in these areas. We have excellent knowledge and understanding of these labour markets.
We are on the market since 1996 and have built an impressive customer base containing a lot of the Fortune 500 companies.
So if you are looking for a new direction in your career you can trust Compusearch to find you that position that you are really looking for.
Our consultants are psychologists or ICT/Sales/HR professionals and are experts in the fields for which they recruit. They have 5+ years of experience in ICT, HR or Sales recruitment. They are responsible for the whole process of recruitment from management of client accounts with analysis of the needs and definition of the job description till selecting the ideal profiles among the candidates. This guarantees you a perfect match at all levels, cultural, technical, personality... Of course these consultants will also do the follow up, once you started your new career at our clients.
Customer Advisor Network Services
Our client is one of the main systems and networks providers in Belgium.
They are based near the North Station in Brussels.
They offer highly advanced Network, System and Internet services to their clients.
They use the most innovative and advanced technologies for continuity in the improvement of their network.
- You maximize customer satisfaction by informing, advising and supporting our customers directly on a technical level
- You identify and analyze the technical needs of our customers and users with the aim of optimizing the services.
- You think along with solutions to technical problems and offer 'hands on' support
- You follow and guide more complex or larger technical projects at customers
- You test and support the implementation of (new) services with customers and users
- You present and prepare substantive workshops and information sessions on the service
- You have a Masters degree and fair understanding of networks
- Or you have a Bachelor's degree and you have at least 4 years of experience (if only Bachelors') in a similar position as a technical advisor or technical support engineer
- You have good technical knowledge and practical experience in the field of networks, internet and related ICT applications
- You are customer-oriented, communicative and love to advise clients
- You have knowledge of project management and service management
- You follow the latest developments in the Internet, ICT and telecommunications closely
- You are communicative and would like to speak to an audience
- You are proactive, organized and a real team player
- You have a driving license B
- You are Dutch speaking and have a good knowledge of English and French
- Competitive salary
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of home work up to 1 time a week
- Participation in ADSL connection and mobile phone
- 26 holiday days and the possibility to take overtime in extra days
- End-of-year bonus
- Extensive training opportunities during working hours
- Hospitalization insurance
- No car provided