Compusearch will find you the best job.
Compusearch is an executive and direct search firm specialising for more than 24 years in all ICT related labour markets. We have offices in Zaventem, Hasselt, Zonhoven et Luxembourg.
Our goal is to present outstanding candidates to excellent employers and excellent jobs to excellent job seekers. Both for permanent employment and temporary assignments.
Compusearch is active in 5 ICT-related labour markets:
- ICT applications & development
- ICT systems, networks & infrastructure
- ICT project management & executive
- ICT sales & marketing
- ICT recruitment & human resources
Because we exclusively operate in these niches, we have built a unique expertise in these areas. We have excellent knowledge and understanding of these labour markets.
We are on the market since 1996 and have built an impressive customer base containing a lot of the Fortune 500 companies.
So if you are looking for a new direction in your career you can trust Compusearch to find you that position that you are really looking for.
Our consultants are psychologists or ICT/Sales/HR professionals and are experts in the fields for which they recruit. They have 5+ years of experience in ICT, HR or Sales recruitment. They are responsible for the whole process of recruitment from management of client accounts with analysis of the needs and definition of the job description till selecting the ideal profiles among the candidates. This guarantees you a perfect match at all levels, cultural, technical, personality... Of course these consultants will also do the follow up, once you started your new career at our clients.
English Speaking IT Architect
International production company based near Antwerp.
In a team of 3 IT architects you will interact with the many coworkers in business and 170 in IT.
- Design the optimal IT architecture solutions for the business.
- Design integrations between various enterprise systems and cloud solutions based on Azure.
- Lead the collaboration between solution and technology architects.
- Define and maintain enterprise application Integration standards
- Define and implement SOA governance.
- Ensure that all system integration points are formally managed throughout the enterprise.
- Define and implement an enterprise application integration roadmap.
- Keep up with new technologies and actively propose them in the correct context.
- Investigate the potential shift from Azure to a multi-cloud approach using AWS, Goolge,...
- Bachelor or master degree or equivalent by experience.
- Experience with Middleware technologies and API management, ideally based on SAP and/or Microsoft.
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus.
- Good understanding of data models and dataflows.
- Able to explain complex matters in a clear way.
- Capable of influencing people and build long lasting relationships.
- You are pro-active and you have positive mindset.
- Experience in managing people is be a plus.
- You are fluent in English, written as well as spoken.
- Excellent salary
- Meal vouchers
- Net allowance
- Healt insurance
- Pension plan
- 31 holidays
- Company car & fuel card