- Compusearch: ICT
- Salessearch: Sales and Marketing
- HRsearch: Human Resources
- Execusearch: Senior Management
Enterprise Architect (ref. 2040)
Transport company based in Mechelen.
- As an Enterprise Architect you are responsible for setting up the enterprise architecture and the architecture inside ICT:
- You manage projects based on this architecture.
- You set up the information architecture and monitor the integrity.
- You determine the technological direction and set up the technology architecture.
- You develop and maintain the ICT standards.
- You manage relations and communication regarding architecture operation.
- You are responsible for the architecture when creating business cases to decide on make or buy alternatives and assist in creating the strategic and tactical ICT plan:
- You provide advice on consolidating and prioritizing project proposals.
- You analyze the application and service portfolio and draw up improvement processes.
- You support the operational elaboration from architectural standards.
- You manage the service catalog
- You are in possession of a Master degree or equivalent through experience.
- You have 5 years of relevant experience.
- You have a broad knowledge of ICT: networks, systems and applications
- You have knowledge of enterprise architecture standards as well as of architecture patterns, best practices and standards
- You have experience with project management and estimation techniques and knowledge of modeling techniques.
- You have a driving license B.
- You can read, speak and write Dutch fluently.
In addition to an attractive gross monthly salary, you also receive numerous other fringe benefits such as group insurance with an interesting pension plan, hospitalization insurance, luncheon vouchers, free home care for sick children, ...
But above all, our client offers you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally with a large company.