- Compusearch: ICT
- Salessearch: Sales and Marketing
- HRsearch: Human Resources
- Execusearch: Senior Management
Frontend Developer (ref. 2046)
Our customer is a well-known, internationally oriented company based near Brussels. Their service is the result of team work of more than 3500 employees worldwide, with a wide diversity in skills and nationalities. This enriches their daily jobs. Whatever position you hold in this company, you are always challenged with providing the best service possible to their customers.
Responsible to analyse, develop and maintain qualitative digital solutions:
- Work together with the business analist, enterprise Architect and solution Architect to discuss the proposed solution
- Reflect on written Software Design Document and be critical towards the proposed implementation
- Work in Scrum/Agile
- Work Test Driven and write Unit Tests
- Develop qualitative software (Vue.js, Angular 4,...) according to industry-wide coding standards and guidelines
- Setup build definitions in Azure DevOps as CI/CD toolset
- Provide 3rd line support on the developed applications and provide insight in the software to different stakeholders (architects, business users, managers)
- You will report to the Software Development Manager.
- Excellent knowledge of English, both spoken and written. Knowledge of Dutch and or French is an asset.
- Experience with ALM tools (Azure DevOps), GIT, frontend development and Unit Testing
- You have sound knowledge of test driven development, frontend development and experience with Agile and / or DevOps.
- Experience with Rest and Web Sockets
- Experience with the latest IDE's (Visual Studio Code, ...)
- Experience with troubleshooting performance problems and memory leaks using Chrome/Firefox's developer tools
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Good supporting and communication skills
- Autonomous and flexible.
Our clients offers a
- Competitive salary and lots of benefits.
- Dynamic and international work environment