Compusearch will find you the best job.
Compusearch is an executive and direct search firm specialising for more than 24 years in all ICT related labour markets. We have offices in Zaventem, Hasselt, Zonhoven et Luxembourg.
Our goal is to present outstanding candidates to excellent employers and excellent jobs to excellent job seekers. Both for permanent employment and temporary assignments.
Compusearch is active in 5 ICT-related labour markets:
- ICT applications & development
- ICT systems, networks & infrastructure
- ICT project management & executive
- ICT sales & marketing
- ICT recruitment & human resources
Because we exclusively operate in these niches, we have built a unique expertise in these areas. We have excellent knowledge and understanding of these labour markets.
We are on the market since 1996 and have built an impressive customer base containing a lot of the Fortune 500 companies.
So if you are looking for a new direction in your career you can trust Compusearch to find you that position that you are really looking for.
Our consultants are psychologists or ICT/Sales/HR professionals and are experts in the fields for which they recruit. They have 5+ years of experience in ICT, HR or Sales recruitment. They are responsible for the whole process of recruitment from management of client accounts with analysis of the needs and definition of the job description till selecting the ideal profiles among the candidates. This guarantees you a perfect match at all levels, cultural, technical, personality... Of course these consultants will also do the follow up, once you started your new career at our clients.
Java Software Architect
Our client is a major provider of outsourced IT related projects and services, based in Brussels.
- You will be part of a dynamic team that is organized in an Agile / Scrum way : management of a product backlog, poker planning sessions, daily stand-up meetings, splitting the work into sprints of 2 to 3 weeks, retrospectives, ...;
- As a Technical Team Lead you will organize the development team and follow the developers in their daily work and in their acquisition of new knowledge;
- You will be responsible for promoting good design and development practices;
Your activities will be very varied and will range from technical expertise to specific questions to the identification of high-level solutions for the implementation of complex systems.
- You have at least a bachelor's or master's degree, preferably in Computer Science, and you have extensive work experience in a Java development environment;
- You have a broad knowledge of development methods and standards, architecture and technologies in Java and JEE;
- You have proven to be capable to work out a technical implementation plan and to bring this plan to a successful conclusion within the granted periods;
- You have the aptitude to understand the needs and to provide high-performance application architectures;
- You are looking for a varied job that involves challenges;
- You like to work in a team;
- You are creative and have a strong sense of responsibility;
- You dare to take the initiative to offer quality solutions;
- You are fluent both in Dutch and/or French, you have at least some basic knowledge of both Dutch and French.
- A workplace in the headquarters located close to a major railway station in Brussel;
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization;
- An employer with a clear social benefit and a well-defined strategy, with focus on a healthy work-life balance;
- An intellectual challenge, including the possibility to follow relevant training courses and qualifications, both internally and externally;
- A competitive salary package included several fringe benefits included group- & health insurance, meal vouchers, telework, fully reimbursed cost of transport with public transport etc.