Compusearch will find you the best job.
Compusearch is a successful direct search company specialized in ICT, Sales, HR and Executive Search.
- Compusearch: ICT
- Salessearch: Sales and Marketing
- HRsearch: Human Resources
- Execusearch: Senior Management
Our goal is to connect the best applicants in the market with the best employers.
We are on the market since 1996 and have built an impressive customer base containing a lot of the Fortune 500 companies.
So if you are looking for a new direction in your career you can trust Compusearch to find you that position that you are really looking for.
Our consultants are psychologists or ICT/Sales/HR professionals and are experts in the fields for which they recruit. They have 5+ years of experience in ICT, HR or Sales recruitment. They are responsible for the whole process of recruitment from management of client accounts with analysis of the needs and definition of the job description till selecting the ideal profiles among the candidates. This guarantees you a perfect match at all levels, cultural, technical, personality… Of course these consultants will also do the follow up, once you started your new career at our clients.
If you want to know more about Compusearch, please visit our website www.compusearch.be.
Lead .NET Architect (ref. 1807)
To reinforce their ICT team our client is looking for a Lead .NET architect (permanent position).
The main responsibilities of the Lead .NET architect are
- Design and maintain the architecture of information systems that meet the needs of the company;
- Analyze all technical architecture components;
- Ensure that the construction of the projects corresponds to the existing technical architectures;
- Assist the development teams in the execution of their projects, by providing assistance and professional advice;
- Think proactively to improve the architecture on the needs of tomorrow.
- Introducing Development Standards and Guidelines;
- In charge of the "software factory" based on Microsoft, Open Source or other components;
- Comparing, advising and recommending technical solutions;
- Propose these solutions to technical and non-technical persons;
Technical Microsoft environment
- .NET framework 3.5 and higher
- WCF, WPF, ASP.NET, MVC,..
- NHibernate and/or Entity Framework
- Knowledge of SharePoint / BizTalk / Xamarin/Cordova is a plus.
- Bachelor or master's degree in IT;
- Languages: French and English, Dutch is an asset;
- You have relevant experience of at least 5 years in .NET development and architecture;
- You like to lead a project from A to Z, you are autonomous, flexible and responsible;
- You are proactive and not afraid to take initiative, complying with the established framework (existing standards, procedures and technical architectures);
- You have an analytical mind and you are constantly striving for quality;
- You are able to make a schedule and estimate your workload;
- You have good relational skills and you are able to customize your language and terminology as a function of your interlocutor.
- Our clients offers a permanent contract with an attractive salary package.
- The opportunity to develop your skills and talents.
- A company where direct contact and humanity are central!
- Location:Brussels (nearby train station).