Compusearch will find you the best job.
Compusearch is an executive and direct search firm specialising for more than 24 years in all ICT related labour markets. We have offices in Zaventem, Hasselt, Zonhoven et Luxembourg.
Our goal is to present outstanding candidates to excellent employers and excellent jobs to excellent job seekers. Both for permanent employment and temporary assignments.
Compusearch is active in 5 ICT-related labour markets:
- ICT applications & development
- ICT systems, networks & infrastructure
- ICT project management & executive
- ICT sales & marketing
- ICT recruitment & human resources
Because we exclusively operate in these niches, we have built a unique expertise in these areas. We have excellent knowledge and understanding of these labour markets.
We are on the market since 1996 and have built an impressive customer base containing a lot of the Fortune 500 companies.
So if you are looking for a new direction in your career you can trust Compusearch to find you that position that you are really looking for.
Our consultants are psychologists or ICT/Sales/HR professionals and are experts in the fields for which they recruit. They have 5+ years of experience in ICT, HR or Sales recruitment. They are responsible for the whole process of recruitment from management of client accounts with analysis of the needs and definition of the job description till selecting the ideal profiles among the candidates. This guarantees you a perfect match at all levels, cultural, technical, personality... Of course these consultants will also do the follow up, once you started your new career at our clients.
Manager Software Support Desk
Our client is a software manufacturing and implementation company based north of Brussels.
As manager software support desk you are responsible for the smooth operation of a team of 5 workers whose primary function is to help customers resolve issues with our clients software. If required the team also involves in training of clients.
As such, you should have considerable experience with personnel management, as well as comprehensive knowledge of software and possible malfunctions.
- You oversee the software support desk team, including motivating, evaluation and training.
- You schedule staff.
- You ensure all client requests are solved and the solution is communicated properly to the client.
- You develop manuals and procedures for best practices.
- You track data and write reports on team objectives and metrics.
- You assign and coach support specialists through new and routine tasks.
- Test and update existing and new software to ensure compatibility and utility.
- Monitor and maintain desktop services throughout the organization, assigning resources to ensure operations.
- You have a bachelors degree in IT or equivalent by experience.
- You have 10 years of experience.
- You have at least 3 years of experience as manager of a support team.
- You are familiar with software support.
- You have worked with a ticketing system.
- You have delivered trainings.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- A competitive salary
- A unique opportunity to deploy your talents
- Internal training of the software of the client
- A pleasant work environment in a young, dynamic and growing company
- Extra-legal advantages - hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, flexible work hours, eco-cheques
- Company car and fuel card
- 32 days off (20 days of vacation and 12 days of compensation for a 40h week)