Compusearch will find you the best job.
Compusearch is an executive and direct search firm specialising for more than 24 years in all ICT related labour markets. We have offices in Zaventem, Hasselt, Zonhoven et Luxembourg.
Our goal is to present outstanding candidates to excellent employers and excellent jobs to excellent job seekers. Both for permanent employment and temporary assignments.
Compusearch is active in 5 ICT-related labour markets:
- ICT applications & development
- ICT systems, networks & infrastructure
- ICT project management & executive
- ICT sales & marketing
- ICT recruitment & human resources
Because we exclusively operate in these niches, we have built a unique expertise in these areas. We have excellent knowledge and understanding of these labour markets.
We are on the market since 1996 and have built an impressive customer base containing a lot of the Fortune 500 companies.
So if you are looking for a new direction in your career you can trust Compusearch to find you that position that you are really looking for.
Our consultants are psychologists or ICT/Sales/HR professionals and are experts in the fields for which they recruit. They have 5+ years of experience in ICT, HR or Sales recruitment. They are responsible for the whole process of recruitment from management of client accounts with analysis of the needs and definition of the job description till selecting the ideal profiles among the candidates. This guarantees you a perfect match at all levels, cultural, technical, personality... Of course these consultants will also do the follow up, once you started your new career at our clients.
Microsoft 365 Application Owner
Our client is a main provider of software developing services in the transport industry, based in Brussels with offices close to a main railway station.
- Your focus as an analyst will be on the following M365 online services : Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, Yammer, Delve, Planner, Sway, Todo, Stream and Powerplatform;
- You will set up and supervise requirement workshops with business;
- You will translate functional needs into specifications based on user stories;
- You will prepare the solution design of the M365 solutions in accordance with IT standards;
- You will guide business in data cleaning;
- You will configure M365 solutions;
- You will prepare and validate test scenarios together with business;
- You will follow-up the execution of test scenarios and any defects;
- You will make sure test scenarios are kept up-to-date when implementing changes;
- You will participate in the preparation of training materials;
- You will cooperate with the end users to achieve a successful roll-out;
- You will act as a point of contact for the applications built on M365 and help determine how the applications should evolve in consultation with users, suppliers and IT stakeholders;
- In case of escalation, you will conduct the coordination and analysis in the context of problems that arise with the applications under management;
- You will define proactive monitoring and quality gates for applications so that they continue to function properly;
- You will follow the trends of Microsoft 365 and Azure;
- You will document built solutions and you will keep this information up-to-date;
- You will actively share knowledge within the team and the organization;
- You will coach and support team members;
- You will manage the developers, and you will work closely with offshore colleagues who are responsible for the development of some applications.
- You have a Master's degree or you are equivalent through relevant experience;
- You have at least some years of experience in a similar position : Application Analyst, Product Owner, Functional Analyst, ...
- You have technical knowledge and architectural insights with regard to (1) M365 product suite (Teams, SharePoint online, OneDrive, Yammer, Delve, Planner, Sway, Todo, Stream), (2) MS Project Server, and (3) MS Power platform;
- You have extensive functional insights regarding (1) User experience design, (2) Enterprise Content Management principles and the approach to arrive at information architectures, and (3) Search optimization on SharePoint, Permission models, archiving, retention periods and workflows;
- You have experience in requirement analysis workshops with business, and in building and giving demos to convince customers;
- You have a proven record of multiple implementations of an online MS SharePoint;
- Having knowledge of ITIL, Agile methodology, test strategies and software delivery lifecycle is a plus;
- You have worked with Service Now, HPQC, Jira and GitHub;
- You are methodical, precise, proactive, highly problem-solving and you have an eye for detail;
- You have good knowledge of Dutch, French and English, both spoken and written.
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization;
- An employer with a clear social benefit and a well-defined strategy;
- An intellectual challenge, including the possibility to follow relevant training courses, both internally and externally;
- A competitive salary package included several fringe benefits such as a company car, group- & health insurance, etc.;
- Very interesting financial compensation if you are not interested to drive a company car, as part of our client's policy;
- A healthy work-life balance.