- Compusearch: ICT
- Salessearch: Sales and Marketing
- HRsearch: Human Resources
- Execusearch: Senior Management
Netwerk Security Engineer (ref. 1811)
Our client is a corporate organization.
As experienced network & security engineer you will contribute to the Security strategy and make sure that all network & security activities are in line with the global IT strategy.
Develop and manage cross regionnally the networks (LAN, WLAN), devices (Firewall, proxyservers, VPN's) and tools for managing the network environment, in order to ensure that the IT infrastructure and tools are secure and running, as well as compliant with the network and security rules.
- designs, builds and implements network security, system and data controls, monitoring and configuration management tools,
- assist & advice the Network security manager is his project and budget management ,
- collaborates with Senior management in order to define busines requirements for complex network security infrastructure plans,
- provide level 3+ support,
- take technical leadership in you core expertise domain / project management,
- stay informed of the new trends in your expertise domain (literature - events - seminars...),
- vendor management in your core expertise domain,
- ensure compliance of IT policies .
- At least 5 years of IT network security experience: design, analyse, audit, project management, level 3+ support.
- Strong knowledge in Network security systems: F5, Checkpoint, Loadbalancing,...
- Experience in roll-out of computer security programs, policies, procedures, and standards is an asset.
- Understanding of Information Security industry standards/best practices (e.g., NIST, PCI, ISO, COBIT).
- Use to work in an ITIL environment.
- Bachelor or Master in ICT.
- Experience in an international company is an asset.
- Languages: English and Dutch, French is a strong plus.
A permanent employment contract in an International corporate organization with:
- attractive salary package with a company car
- training opportunities
- technical challenges
- 36 working hours /week