Compusearch will find you the best job.
Compusearch is a successful direct search company specialized in ICT, Sales, HR and Executive Search.
- Compusearch: ICT
- Salessearch: Sales and Marketing
- HRsearch: Human Resources
- Execusearch: Senior Management
Our goal is to connect the best applicants in the market with the best employers.
We are on the market since 1996 and have built an impressive customer base containing a lot of the Fortune 500 companies.
So if you are looking for a new direction in your career you can trust Compusearch to find you that position that you are really looking for.
Our consultants are psychologists or ICT/Sales/HR professionals and are experts in the fields for which they recruit. They have 5+ years of experience in ICT, HR or Sales recruitment. They are responsible for the whole process of recruitment from management of client accounts with analysis of the needs and definition of the job description till selecting the ideal profiles among the candidates. This guarantees you a perfect match at all levels, cultural, technical, personality… Of course these consultants will also do the follow up, once you started your new career at our clients.
If you want to know more about Compusearch, please visit our website www.compusearch.be.
Product Manager Mobile Applications (ref. 1944)
Our client is a services software development company in the transport industry, based in Brussels.
- You will be responsible for the complete management of several mobile projects : performance, stability, coherence, life cycle and usability.
- In this role you will also function in a way as a project leader and coordinator of different mobile applications;
- You will be the first point of contact for all questions regarding these mobile applications and provide explanations or (input for) training on procedures, processes and analysis documents. You will also act as an escalation point regarding incidents, problems, service requests and change requests;
- You will analyze the needs of the customer, convert them into functional specifications in a detailed analysis document and translate this into a configuration;
- You will advise the customer regarding improvements, optimizations and innovation of the business processes and information flows;
- You will actively participate in the management of the application portfolio;
- You will manage the planned budgets for your applications;
- You will test (functional, technical, availability and performance) the developed applications according to the planned test scenarios.
- You have at least Bachelor's degree or equivalent through relevant experience;
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a functional or Technical Analyst;
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a Project Manager, and with managing a team;
- Experience with 'mobile' technologies and Cloud is a must: Azure Cloud Services, Xamarin, .NET WPF, Web Apps (React, Aurelia, PHP)...
- Knowledge of the Safe Scaled Agile Framework is a must;
- Experience in the following domains is a big plus:
- Middleware: SAP Mobilink, IBM MQ Series, IBM WebSphere, MQTT;
- DB: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, SQL Anywhere;
- Document management: EIM, SharePoint.
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or French both spoken and written, you have good knowledge of English.
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization;
- An employer with a clear social benefit and a well-defined strategy;
- An intellectual challenge, including the possibility to follow relevant training courses, both internally and externally;
- A competitive salary package included a company car and several fringe benefits such as group- & health insurance, etc.;
- A healthy work-life balance.