Compusearch will find you the best job.
Compusearch is an executive and direct search firm specialising for more than 24 years in all ICT related labour markets. We have offices in Zaventem, Hasselt, Zonhoven et Luxembourg.
Our goal is to present outstanding candidates to excellent employers and excellent jobs to excellent job seekers. Both for permanent employment and temporary assignments.
Compusearch is active in 5 ICT-related labour markets:
- ICT applications & development
- ICT systems, networks & infrastructure
- ICT project management & executive
- ICT sales & marketing
- ICT recruitment & human resources
Because we exclusively operate in these niches, we have built a unique expertise in these areas. We have excellent knowledge and understanding of these labour markets.
We are on the market since 1996 and have built an impressive customer base containing a lot of the Fortune 500 companies.
So if you are looking for a new direction in your career you can trust Compusearch to find you that position that you are really looking for.
Our consultants are psychologists or ICT/Sales/HR professionals and are experts in the fields for which they recruit. They have 5+ years of experience in ICT, HR or Sales recruitment. They are responsible for the whole process of recruitment from management of client accounts with analysis of the needs and definition of the job description till selecting the ideal profiles among the candidates. This guarantees you a perfect match at all levels, cultural, technical, personality... Of course these consultants will also do the follow up, once you started your new career at our clients.
Project Manager Infrastructure
As a Project Manager, you manage the entire cycle of the project (s) you have been assigned: planning, monitoring, scoping, duration, budget and quality. You act as a point of communication between all stakeholders and collaboratively coach the team working on the project.
- You organize the project structures and establish the rules of operation (methods, steering tools, indicators ...) according to the used methodologies;
- You define with the teams the objectives and deadlines for the realisation of the deliverables (applications, modules, specific developments ...);
- You plan, follow up and coordinate the tasks related to the execution of the different projects through our project management tool (dashboards, choice of indicators, planning of the steering committees ...);
- You ensure communication to all stakeholders in the project ;
- You ensure risk management during the project and propose necessary adaptations;
- You perform the reporting of the progress of the project (s);
- When closing the project, you ensure that the operational teams are able to perform the tasks, new or modified, and that the necessary documentation is available;
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in engineering or computer science ;
- You have a significant experience as ICT Project Manager in one or more of the following IT domains: IT infrastructure (cloud orientation), network IT (architecture, implementation and evolution), Security, data (implementation place of data repositories and implementation of data governance) and functional modules (website creation and / or description and implementation of functional blocks);
- You have good technical knowledge of the IT infrastructure;
- You are preferably holder of a Prince 2, Agile and ITIL certification or are familiar with these methodologies;
- Scrum knowledge or certification is an asset.
- You are a born communicator!
- You are very organized, like to create and follow the processes;
- You are a volunteer, dynamic and want to get things done;
- You are customer oriented, pragmatic, proactive and responsive in all circumstances;
- You demonstrate great interpersonal skills in team management and conflict management;
You are fluent in French and has preferably also knowledge of Dutch and English.
Our customer offers
- a fulltime employment
- a competitive salary.
- a friendly and flexible work environment.
- challenging ICT projects