Compusearch will find you the best job.
Compusearch is a successful direct search company specialized in ICT, Sales, HR and Executive Search.
- Compusearch: ICT
- Salessearch: Sales and Marketing
- HRsearch: Human Resources
- Execusearch: Senior Management
Our goal is to connect the best applicants in the market with the best employers.
We are on the market since 1996 and have built an impressive customer base containing a lot of the Fortune 500 companies.
So if you are looking for a new direction in your career you can trust Compusearch to find you that position that you are really looking for.
Our consultants are psychologists or ICT/Sales/HR professionals and are experts in the fields for which they recruit. They have 5+ years of experience in ICT, HR or Sales recruitment. They are responsible for the whole process of recruitment from management of client accounts with analysis of the needs and definition of the job description till selecting the ideal profiles among the candidates. This guarantees you a perfect match at all levels, cultural, technical, personality… Of course these consultants will also do the follow up, once you started your new career at our clients.
If you want to know more about Compusearch, please visit our website www.compusearch.be.
Senior Technical Analyst (ref. 2019)
To reinforce their ICT team our client is looking for an experienced Technical Analyst.
As Technical Analyst you will focus on the integration of solutions:
- You are responsible for analyzing the functional needs with a view to the integration between the systems. To do this, the following is part of your duties:
- giving / guiding workshops to get a picture of the needs and to establish an approach with the parties involved;
- lead the development team and set the priorities;
- coordinate (and follow-up) the various parties responsible for the integration;
- develop and maintain a plan;
- lead the integration tests;
- to check the quality of the deliverables, both for the integration platform and for the documentation regarding the other applications.
- You also guarantee the optimal use of the integration platform:
- You keep the database of the services and you guarantee that the community of integration analysts use the existing resources as well as possible;
- You also lead the 'Integration Community' which consists of the various participating parties: functional analysts / integration analysts, development team, architects, Technical Designer, System Engineers.
- You have a university degree in IT or economics or similar through experience;
- You have the following technical knowledge:
- Enterprise Architect, SoapUI, Office, SharePoint;
- UML (use cases, sequence diagrams, class diagrams, ...), BPMN;
- WSDL, XML & XSLT (JSON);
- Principles SOA, S-SDLC, Dev / ops.
- You master French and/or Dutch perfectly. You master technical English;
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong customer orientation (business) and result orientation.
- Very good analytical spirit and critical attitude
- Assertiveness and sense of team work.
Our clients offers
- A permanent employment position.
- Working in a big organization with lot's of projects, training and career possibilities.
- Attractive salary package inclusive a company car.