- Compusearch: ICT
- Salessearch: Sales and Marketing
- HRsearch: Human Resources
- Execusearch: Senior Management
Voice & Video Customer Service Engineer (ref. 2084)
Our client is a leader in the integration of speech and video platforms.
Do you want to work in a dynamic company with an abundance of training options? Do you have a passion for IT and do you want to turn problems into solutions? Do you like to get started with high-end technological solutions?
Within the Operations department you are responsible for preventive and corrective maintenance for various products and solutions that are installed at customer locations. When a problem occurs, you can analyze the problem and come up with the best solution to solve the problem.
In addition to your maintenance tasks, you will work closely with the project engineers. You participate in the implementation of new installations at customers and you receive training in various new technologies.
- You perform corrective maintenance on first and second line on different products / technologies.
- You do preventive visits for maintenance contracts.
- You update the documentation of the site after every intervention (software version, installed base, etc.).
- You participate in setting up tests that are required for demos, exhibitions and / or product validation.
- You perform updates to existing installations.
- You are 1 week out of 5 on call (remote)
- You carry out projects and do installations
- You simulate future installations in a laboratory environment.
- You install the solution at the customer's location and put it into operation.
- You provide training to users and administrators.
- You document installations (as built) and create user manuals.
- You are the technical contact person for your customers, you listen to them, empathize and communicate with them regarding their wishes and requirements.
- You are an industrial electronics engineer or bachelor / master in ICT and you have an experience of at least 2 years.
- You speak Dutch, French and English .
- You have experience in writing technical documentation.
- You get along well with customers as a technical contact person.
- You have a good understanding of virtualization (VMware).
- You understand the basics of networking (Cisco ICND1 & ICND2).
- You are analytical, dynamic, flexible and eager to learn.
- A first experience in security matters (video, camera, access control) is a plus.
- Holder of a Driver License B.
- Keep growing, with exciting internal and external technical training options.
- Escape from peak hours, with flexible working hours.
- Enjoy an attractive salary package with a whole range of benefits: a company car, fuel card, group and hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, eco vouchers...
Do not hesitate any longer and send us your application via the button below.