Compusearch will find you the best job.
Compusearch is an executive and direct search firm specialising for more than 24 years in all ICT related labour markets. We have offices in Zaventem, Hasselt, Zonhoven et Luxembourg.
Our goal is to present outstanding candidates to excellent employers and excellent jobs to excellent job seekers. Both for permanent employment and temporary assignments.
Compusearch is active in 5 ICT-related labour markets:
- ICT applications & development
- ICT systems, networks & infrastructure
- ICT project management & executive
- ICT sales & marketing
- ICT recruitment & human resources
Because we exclusively operate in these niches, we have built a unique expertise in these areas. We have excellent knowledge and understanding of these labour markets.
We are on the market since 1996 and have built an impressive customer base containing a lot of the Fortune 500 companies.
So if you are looking for a new direction in your career you can trust Compusearch to find you that position that you are really looking for.
Our consultants are psychologists or ICT/Sales/HR professionals and are experts in the fields for which they recruit. They have 5+ years of experience in ICT, HR or Sales recruitment. They are responsible for the whole process of recruitment from management of client accounts with analysis of the needs and definition of the job description till selecting the ideal profiles among the candidates. This guarantees you a perfect match at all levels, cultural, technical, personality... Of course these consultants will also do the follow up, once you started your new career at our clients.
Voice or Video Customer Services Engineer
Our customer is a leader in the integration of voice and video platforms. They are looking for Unified Communications services engineer.
- You'll oversee preventive and corrective maintenance for different products and solutions installed at client sites.
- Whenever an issue arises, you'll get to analyse the problem and come up with the best solution to resolve the issue.
- Alongside your maintenance tasks, you'll get to work closely with Project Engineers.
- You'll take part in the implementation of new installations at clients, and you'll get trained in diverse new technologies!
- You update the documentation of the site after every intervention (software version, installed base, etc.).
- You participate in setting up tests that are required for demos, exhibitions and / or product validation.
- You perform updates to existing installations.
- You are an industrial electronics engineer or a bachelor / master in ICT
- You speak Dutch and preferably also French and English .
- You get along well with customers as a technical contact person.
- You have a good understanding of virtualization (VMware).
- You understand or has experience with the basics of networking (Cisco ICND1 & ICND2).
- You are analytical, dynamic, flexible and eager to learn.
- A first experience in security ,voice, video, camera, access control - WiFi network is a plus.
- Holder of a Driver License B.
- Keep growing, with exciting internal and external technical training options.
- Escape from peak hours, with flexible working hours.
- Enjoy an attractive salary package with a whole range of benefits: a company car, fuel card, group and hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, ...