- Working as part of a dynamic team providing general IT support
- You will work within a Mobile team that requires you to support multiple customers and adhoc projects
- This is a challenging position for candidates with the capabilities to learn quickly and enhance their technical & personal skills related to each customer supported
- Technical Skills:
- Excellent knowledge of Windows 7 / 10 and standard Office applications
- A good knowledge of desktop and laptop Hardware environments
- Knowledge of mobile OS : iOS, Android
- Communicative and customer/service oriented
- Very good communication skills, both verbal and written in English and a good command of Dutch or French
- Excellent interpersonnel skills
- Ability to work for work in different environments for multiple customers
- Part of the Field Services Team requiring flexibility with travel and punctuality
- Analytical and process oriented
- Ability to work with minimal supervision on daily tasks and project work is definitely a plus.
- Structured and a fast learner
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent by experience
- Driving licence mandatory
What we offer
An entry into an established International IT services company, with a competitive compensation package (company car, luncheon vouchers...), and guided career development opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer.