- Different applications on different platforms are concerned: Mainframe with all messaging applications and open system with document management applications (Scriptura, Sonora, Doc Router, ....)
- There are a multitude of innovative and strategic projects for the Bank, and therefore there is almost always a (significant) impact in Customer Communication Management.
- You will specifically work on the customer communication (messaging) part which is mainly developed on Mainframe.
The Functional Analyst is a professional who respects and implements the definition of the functional architecture of IT systems, who is directly supporting the operational strategy of the organization and even throughout the entire organization. The Functional Analyst must fully understand the activities of the functional (sub)domain(s) and, at the same time, must be able to understand the technological problems. The Functional Analyst works closely together with his business counterparts on the on hand, and with the IT technicians on the other hand.
Please bear in mind these soft skills when submitting your application : Flexibility Attention to detail Proactivity Analytical mindset Strong Communicator.
Still reading, so you're probably the enthusiastic Functional Analyst we're looking for
- You can negotiate and you are assertive.
- You are critical on users needs and you can effectively convert business requirements into high-performance solutions, according to IT standards and architecture requirements.
- You take care on the respect of the budget, the calendar, the scope and the quality.
- You are analytical, creative and accurate.
- You communicate easily (written and oral) and you like to work with experienced and qualified IT and business colleagues.
- You are able to work with "Agile" methods
- Solid ICT experience in applications with Mainframe architecture (and/or multichannel architecture)
- Technico / functional background & knowledge of Mainframe architecture components
- To be capable to assimilate rather quickly existing applications.