"It's important to bring the latest positioning technologies to a wider global market"
Founded in the late seventies, this global giant is best known for transforming the world by delivering products and services that connects every aspect of the digital worlds. Their core business is to enable customers to improve the productivity, quality and sustainability.
As a big player on the market, they deliver top notch service in industries such as construction, logistics, agriculture, etc.
As a dynamic and growing company with offices in over 100 countries and technologies that covers over 35 industries, they are in need of a new talented software engineer.
Your future environment
- Participate in the complete product development cycle starting from analysis to testing
- Provide ongoing Support to the product
- You will review and work with others
- Agile development team working with Scrum (5-8 persons)
- You report to the Software Development Manager
- Ongoing projects:
- Customization of transport software (web services)
- Employee monitoring and evaluation software
- Shipment tracking (Android)
- ERP software package: warehousing
- You have experience with:
- Java 8
- Web services (SOAP/Rest)
- Languages: English and/or English
Interview process (2 weeks)
- 1st interview: Technical lead & HR
- 2nd interview: Technical test
- 3rd interview: Offer
A full-time job with cutting-edge technical challenges and responsibilities in an Agile development team of experts. You will be working in-house.
You will be offered a competitive full package, a highly process-orientated approach to creation and continues learning opportunities.
Sthree Belgium is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.