I'm looking for a Java Team Lead, with experience in Business Rules Engine (BRE), for one of our clients based in the centre of Brussels.
- Planning and follow-up of the Business Rules Engine/IBM ODM development related to the creation of a new product catalogue for our client.
- The key role is managing a local team (planning, workload, methodology) and a near shore team.
- To design regulations and tools to validate IBM ODM rates and rules.
- Describing decision-making services and its vocabulary.
- Synchronisation with Architectures to describe the under laying data-model working with 3CPO.
- Defining the split in rule sets, rule apps and projects.
- Implementations of those components (Projects, settings, operations, XOM, BOM) in Rule Designer.
- Implementation of rules linked to each decision-making services in order or adjust the vocabulary.
- Good knowledge and implementation of one or multiple Business Rules Engines.
- Good technical knowledge of Java.
- Experience with leading a team and preferably also a near-shore team.
- You're a fluent English and French speaker
- Expertise in the insurance business, the Property and Casualty branch.
- Scrum Master experience
- Fluent Dutch speaker
- Location: Near Brussels central station
- Duration: Until the end of 2019 (possible extension)
Apply here via the button below.