For a client of mine, I am currently looking for a new full-time member of the PMO (Program Management Office)-Team. You will assist one (or more) PM Officer(s) and be in charge of the risk management of programs from design, construction till the start of commercial operations.
Infrastructure Risk management Expert service
What will you do
- Make sure the Risk Management Plan's process and procedures are put in place and respected.
- Organize the Risk Management meetings.
- Log identified risks in a tool, assessment of risk impacts, identification and follow-up of mitigation actions.
- Make simulations and monte carlo analysis on cost and planning with Primavera Risk analysis module. (contingency calculation).
- Report on the program risks.
- Audit the ongoing risk management of the EPC contractors and exchange relevant information.
- Provide expertise input to the program members on risk management.
- Suggest improvements on the risk management methodology.
- Update the existing Risk Management Plan and implementation when needed.
Who are you
- Strong project management capabilities and a high learning curve.
- Knowledge of risk management techniques and methodologies.
- Knowledge of Primavera risk analysis tool is a key asset, other simulation tools like @risk or Crystal ball is an asset.
- Knowledge of the project management methodology PMI/PMBOK is an asset.
- Knowledge of large infrastructure project risks is a key asset
- Knowledge of high voltage transmission infrastructure projects is an asset.
- Fluent knowledge of English and Dutch or French (basic knowledge of the other national language).
- Proactive, strong communicator and team player.
- Start: 01/06/2019
- Duration: Min. 1 year
I would like to explain you more! Get in touch with me via the button below.