Are you an enthusiastic interim/freelance/contract? R&D Test Engineer with experience in mechanics or chemical testing?
An international organisation in region Sint-Niklaas has an excellent job vacancy for an interim/freelance/contract R&D Test Engineer. This project in region Sint-Niklaas is based on 40 hours per week. We're hiring a R&D Test Engineer
How your potential will be optimised As an interim/freelance/contract R&D Test Engineer you will have the opportunity to work on a new project.
- Preparation from mechanical and / or chemical tests in the lab
- Following up from mechanical and / or chemical tests from the employers
- Making analyses from tests
- Making analyses from problems
- Making test rapports and presentations
- Being assertive
- Following up the work people
- Responsible for the test
- Team player
- Thinking along
- Execute complex mechanical and / or chemical tests in the lab + analyse and rapport
- Occasionally execute dimensional measurement
- Bachelor in mechanical engineering or experienced
- 2-4 Y of experience in mechanical our chemical testing
- Knowledge of English and Dutch
- Knowledge of Office packet
- Problem solver
- Knowledge about static analysing is a big plus
- Knowledge of measurement technics is a plus
- Knowledge of Winchill is a plus
- Cad, 3D experience is a plus
- Start date: ASAP
- Project length: 3 months contracts (Long term)
- Hours per week: 40
- Location: Region Sint-Niklaas Best Regards, Johan De Vits
Apply now online for the role of interim/freelance/contract R&D Test Engineer via the button below.
Please include an indication of your desired hourly rate, your motivation and availability.
Sthree Belgium is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.