In order to further expand the activities of Comsof concerning Fiberplanit and Crossplanit, we are looking for a Quality Assurance Automation Engineer with strong technical skills.
- We're looking for a highly experienced Quality Assurance Automation Engineer with a broad range of experience, to define the testing strategy, help the team in executing toward well-defined common goals, directly innovate solutions, select and implement automation tools and improve processes as needed.
- The automation engineer will be expected to implement efficient and scalable processes and methodologies; define environment requirements; identify QA-related tools; negotiate test coverage; assess the appropriate level of risk-based testing; scope and size user stories and tasks; review deliverables; update management; and influence, develop and execute QA process and testing best practices.
- Keeping automation current and designed to work within a continuous integration framework is essential in order to guarantee stable and working product increments for every sprint outcome.
- Testing will be largely related to optimization problems, so you'll be challenged frequently to determine the right test strategy for particular cases.
- You hold a master or PhD in engineering, computer science, mathematics or similar with a good track record
- You are genuinely interested in algorithms and data structures and graph theory
- You have 3+ years of hands-on test automation/framework experience in an Agile development environment
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills (oral and written) to partner technically with, influence and collaborate with development and business
- You have experience in developing or influencing the development of automated framework(s) for functional and regression testing
- You have working knowledge of Agile methodologies and ceremonies, iterative development processes and collaboration Tools
- You have strong programming, object oriented principles, design pattern familiarity, debugging/troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- You have experience in test automation using Java
- You have experience with CI /CD tools like Jenkins
- You have experience in End-to-end/integration testing
- You are flexible, creative and are able to work both independently and in a team.
- You speak and write fluent English (and ideally also Dutch, but this is not mandatory)
- The chance to work in a professional and challenging environment with a highly skilled team
- Interesting job content with a focus on research and innovation
- An open working atmosphere (with optional board game evenings!)
- Flexible Office hours with the possibility to occasionally work from home
- An interesting job location, easily accessible alongside the ring of Ghent
- A generous salary package with extra-legal benefits