Thanks to the success of the Communication Service offering, our client want to enforce the local WorkFlow Management Practice team with a
Business Analyst / Developer
- As member of the WorkFlow Management Practice Team, you will be the bridge between the developers and the users.
- Your main activities are: analyze and document user requirements, create and execute tests, create documentation, provide user training and support the users in the go-live process.
- Secondary activities are linked to the configurations and development of specific software, analyzing service data, creating reports and support in the improvement of software quality by analyzing incidents and suggesting improvements (problem management).
- An intensive training program is foreseen to enforce and improve your skills in theses areas.
- Work with the sales team supporting acquisition of customers requirements and acts as the key contributor of technical content to complex customer proposals
- Where required, liaise and agree with third party providers to find innovative ways to integrate component software to provide a complete design for the customer requirements
- Proactively support the sales process providing customized demonstration using customer's own data / applications to provide observable proof of the integration of WorkFlow within the customer environment
- Responsible for ensuring that all proposals have the correct proportion of support revenue specified
- Define customer acceptance testing criteria and manage the activity to ensure effective sign-off and transition to BAU
- Support the technical implementation (3rd party and customer resources) to provide the agreed services ensuring customer expectations are met
- Manage 3rd party Analyst engagements to ensure the correct solution implementation in agreement with terms and conditions
Post Sales Responsibilities
- Provide advanced levels of technical support during contract implementation and BAU phases of a contract
- Prompt response to escalated customer software & Product issues providing ownership and closed loop feedback to involved the company and / or 3rd party teams
- Assume role of incident / problem owner in escalations; ensuring strict adherence to company's Escalation Policies and Procedures
- Maintain communication between all parties and ensure customers are kept aware as to the status of any on-going issues
- Follow the technical problem management and escalation procedure that ensure customer technical issues are resolved effectively with minimum impact to the customer and our contractual obligations
- Maintain on-going customer relations, identifying and promoting any additional opportunities for applications and revenue growth
- Display a professional image in all interactions with customers to ensure that the company is perceived as the company of choice
- Responsible for own personal development plan by utilizing online and external resources. In addition to formal Pdp, maintain up to date knowledge of recent industry standards and trends
- Promote and adhere to the organization's core Values at all times.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills and a creative and problem-solving attitude
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a team
- Ability to articulate in an 'easy to understand manner' complex technical capabilities to audiences with a variety of different levels of understanding
- Reliable and well organized
- An outstanding customer-oriented and service-minded attitude
- Project-oriented, focused on quality and delivery
- An excellent command of Dutch or French and the ability to communicate effectively in English, Dutch and French both verbally and in writing
- Ability to develop and maintain a network of contacts both internally and externally
- Willingness to invest in your personal development and learn other/new technologies
- Knowledge of the following technologies is a plus: GMC (or other WorkFlow management tools)
- An interesting job with a lot of opportunities to grow within our own professional career
- You will be provided with a competitive salary (including extra-legal benefits) corresponding to your experience