Our client is a data driven media agency, Belgian market leader in Digital Advertising & Digital Business Intelligence. The company was set-up in 2009 by the first employees of Google Belgium. In 2015 our client joined the international network of communication agencies, Omnicom Group.
The organization is active in Belgium (with some projects on international markets) and advises clients on how to optimize their digital strategy and advertising campaigns (search, branding, real-time-bidding, programmatic buying, mobile, social, local, remarketing), with the help of Web analytics, digital Business Intelligence and tailor-made technologies. Our client is fully accredited by Google (AdWords, Analytics & API) & Microsoft Bing.
Our client is currently looking for an
Ebusiness Analyst (starter)
As Ebusiness Analyst you'll be working with the Ebusiness Consultants, in direct relationship with the clients and partners. You will be contributing to Digital Advertising & Business Intelligence projects, before being able to fully lead and manage projects. You will learn the ins and outs of digital advertising campaigns. You will use your analytical skills to grow and develop our client's Web business. This means that you need to be a focused, proactive self-starter, and are able to multitask in a fast-paced and rewarding environment.
- Plan, manage and analyze digital advertising campaigns on a variety of advertising platforms
- Provide business-minded campaign updates and ensure that our clients are satisfied with their Return-On Investment (ROI).
- Turn data into information, and provide analyses and recommendations through Web analytics & digital Business Intelligence.
- Provide support, analysis, data, presentations and copywriting in the framework of existing missions and projects.
- Collaborate with Ebusiness Consultants in the account management of your clients
- Advise clients on new market trends (Web), services and any other opportunity
Career & learning Path
- Continuous learning internally (self-learning & through colleagues) and externally
- First months focused on digital advertising projects and learning the foundations
- Growth path towards client & project management, as well as digital Business Intelligence & digital strategy
- University degree (Master) in economics and/or management with top-class academics preferred
- Affinity or track record in consulting, digital advertising and-or Web analytics (0-2 years)
- We also take on freshly graduated professionals
- Excellent organizational and influencing skills
- Analytical and business minded
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to deliver results under pressure
- Strong team player attitude
- Willingness to learn fast and continuously
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- An engaging work environment with real responsibilities
- An attractive package
- A continuous learning experience
- Tremendous colleagues