To reinforce their team, our client is currently looking for a:
As a Java Developer, you build applications specific to the notary profession. You are responsible for the development of software that answers to our clients' functional and technical expectations. You support your team by bringing your expertise and your experience to the table. Your participation to the continuous improvement of processes and the setup of a state-of-the-art development environment is appreciated.
Our client is looking for front-end and back-end developers.
- Design and develop technical solutions, starting from the functional requirements, and following our quality/security/legal guidelines and standards
- Develop efficient, pragmatic, user friendly and easy to maintain Java applications
- Document the code of the applications in order to ease their maintenance
- Write and perform unit tests in order to detect bugs and prepare future releases
- Contribute to the development of our Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our development processes.
- Fluent in Dutch or French and have a passive knowledge of the other language, and you demonstrate a professional proficiency of IT-related English
- Pragmatic, with a sense of detail
- You welcome creativity and new ideas
- Pro-active, autonomous, flexible thinker and doer
- A real team player.
- Front-End Developer
- You already have professional or proven experience with it.
- You keep yourself up to date and like to share your experiences/knowledge.
- Delivering a good quality and user friendly product is part of your main objective.
- Experience in Angular 2/4/5 developments OR good experience in similar framework
- Experience with frontend development patterns: Smart/Dumb Components, Redux, etc...
- Experience in reactive development: RxJS
- Experience in Java development is a plus (Spring-boot, Hibernate).
- Back-End Developer
- Interested in building good quality product in a micro service structure.
- You have a proven experience of Java development with Spring (Spring, Spring-boot, Spring-MVC) and Hibernate.
- You like to share your experience and knowledge with your team to deliver services that are of good quality, reusable and maintainable.
- Knowledge of Rest or SOAP and Web technologies
- Experience with Java, Spring and Hibernate development
- Knowledge of usual development patterns and Object Oriented design
- Experience with SQL (Microsoft SQLServer)
- Knowledge of Domain Driven Design principles is a plus
- Experience with Angular and frontend technologies (HTML, CSS) is a plus.
- Challenging and interesting projects to work on, using the latest methodologies and technologies, within a growing and economical stable sector
- Room for future development, room for employees to develop creativity and autonomy, fostering an open atmosphere
- Competitive salary package, extralegal advantages, insurance coverage, car, bonus and net allowance, public transport, luncheon vouchers, and the the possibility to build up holidays.