Our client's organization was founded in 1993 to focus on the management of complex Network and systems environments. They are a Managed Service Provider (Msp) a new method for purchasing Network and system management tools and processes.
The company is based in Leuven and currently employs highly qualified software and systems engineers specialized in Network management, systems management and configuration management.
- You will be part of the Infrastructure Operations Unit.
- Your specific role will be:
- Responsible for the administration, monitoring and operations of different Linux and Middle-tiers.
- Reconfiguration of systems/ implementation of new Sw modules while respecting our change management process.
- Ensure, on a daily basis, the control, integrity and accessibility of the Servers, applications and databases.
- Provide fault isolation as well as the implementation of new versions and maintaining operational documentation.
- Implementation of change projects.
- Participate in the definition of service improvements and innovations.
- Responsible for helpdesk support
- Required Skills & Experience: Education: Bachelor or Master degree in IT
- Technical skills: You have a basic experience in following domain:
- Linux / CentOS
- Perl or Bash or Ssa or Microsoft PowerShell (read and create simple scripts)
- Xen virtualization
- Nagios, Nagvis, Omd, Cacti, Pnp4nagios, Otrs, Docuwiki
- Required Languages: Dutch: fluent and good French & English or French: fluent and good Dutch & English
- Required Attitudes: Team player and good communications
- Other Selection criteria:
- Knowledge of ITIL (Change, Capacity, Configuration, mgmt)
- Willingness to work at customer premises
- Show potential for further career development towards Technical Expert or Consultancy level
They offer an interesting salary package and the possibility to expand your career through continuous training and guidance.