Our client is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 100 countries - including more than half the Fortune 1000® - use the time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications of our client.
The customers of our client include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, public sector, services, and distribution.
Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, our client employs more than 5,000 people worldwide.
They are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location: Belgium : 1731 Asse (Zellik)
To identify and develop qualified leads for the inside and direct sales teams to pursue in the BeNelux region.
- Create demand (leads, opportunities) on which Inside sales and Direct Sales can follow up that will lead into a sales cycle. This is done in variety of ways, including further qualifying leads that have been generated by marketing; managing and qualifying inbound lead activity; engaging in Ldr programs (nurture, intro, reference, etc.); cold calling; and appointment setting.
- Works within the Go to Market programs to actively manage all lead activity for the specific sales territory.
- Works closely and aligns with marketing and sales to increase the number of qualified leads produced. Provides marketing with prospect and/or customer feedback that could assist in future program/campaign creation to generate best results.
- To qualify prospects against established criteria prior to passing them to inside reps, field reps or channel partners as marketing qualified leads (Mqls).
- Generates incremental revenue opportunities through outbound calling into Target Accounts and through inbound sales inquiry calls, leveraging strong prospecting and business development skills. Employs expert probing skills to expand contacts or define new product requirements within a prospect and/or customer, while increasing revenue and teaming with field sales.
- Receive pre-determined groups of prospects back from field or channel sales for further nurturing using both the telephone and email.
- Identifies and qualifies new opportunities for the company, while providing an additional avenue to keep our services in front of the Prospect.
- Maintains a high number of outbound calls to increase number of live conversations per day calling into prospects.
- Provides accurate weekly forecasts and reporting to the marketing and sales organizations on the volume of leads generated and expected to achieve Mql status.
- Track and manage prospecting, qualification and nurture activities in the company's sales force automation (Sfa) and marketing platform.
- Process inbound leads, both telephone and Web/chat-based.
- Provides qualified lead information to the field sales organization to assist in account development/ penetration efforts.
- Understands and recognizes prospects critical business issues.
- Qualified leads passed and accepted
- Number of appointments set/percentage of appointments deemed worthwhile by sales resources
- Opportunity value generated from lead(s) passed
- Revenue value achieved from lead(s) passed
- Activity levels (Dials, talk time, connects, emails sent)
- Quality of account information entered into the Sales/Marketing platforms
- Forecast Accuracy
- Proven experience in business development, prospecting and cold calling, marketing and/or sales experience in a high technology environment.
- Experience in a Business to Business environment.
- Strong understanding of sales automation tools (example: Salesforce) as well as Microsoft tools suite.
Knowledge / Skills
- Strong vertical market knowledge, expertise and grasp of market / role specific messaging.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Strong phone, prospecting, sales, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with both external and internal customers or stakeholders.
- Ability to persuade and influence C-level titles.
- Utilizes all pertinent social media tools to improve prospecting success e.g. Linkedin, Twitter etc.
- Familiarity with competitive products, solutions and technologies.
- Telephone selling techniques
- Automated dialer technologies
- Company's lead management processes, and product and service value propositions
- Primary pain points and value drivers for each of company's target audiences
- Targeted personas and buying roles
- Active listening to assess prospect needs and opportunities
- Ability to articulate a reasonable premise for each call
- Able to perform prospect and account research to prepare for calls
- Ability to interpret data from Maps to personalize outbound communications
- Able to use existing and emerging social media tools to monitor targeted accounts and prospects, and identify trigger events for follow up.
- Strongly motivated and results driven.
- Comfortable with ambiguity; highly adaptable to new circumstances.
- Self-starter who takes initiative to achieve goals.
- Team player who is coachable and has an eagerness to learn.
- Self-motivated to enhance product and industry knowledge and continuously develop own skills.
- Exhibits empathy for other's problems and challenges.
The proposed remuneration package consists of:
Permanent contract + Gross salary + bonus + pension plan + hospitalization insurance DKV + meal vouchers + internet connection at home + laptop and mobile phone