Our client's organization was founded in 1993 to focus on the management of complex Network and systems environments. They are a Managed Service Provider (Msp) a new method for purchasing Network and system management tools and processes.
The company is based in Leuven and currently employs highly qualified software and systems engineers specialized in Network management, systems management and configuration management.
You will be part of the “Operations” team and will be responsible for automating operational tasks and designing, developing, improving the overall tooling set, to increase the efficiency and quality of the systems and services.
Your specific role will be:
- Analyses of complex monitoring environments
- Develop tools and scripts to increase the efficiency of manual activities
- QA testing and execution
- Clear documentation of deliverables
- Analyze and Create standard processes
- Support and improvement of the developed scripts
- Required Skills & Experience:
- Education: Bachelor or Master Degree in IT
- You have a good knowledge of scripting
- Technical skills: You have experience in following domain:
- Scripting (Perl or Bash or Ssa or Microsoft PowerShell)
- Network Skills (affinity with IT infrastructure)
- Required Languages: a very good command of English is required + Dutch or French
- Required Attitudes: Team player, responsible, motivated, autonomous and good communication skills
- Other Selection criteria: Show potential for further career development towards Technical Expert or Consultancy level
An interesting salary package and the possibility to expand your career through continuous training and guidance.