Software Integration Manager
Are you passionate about software integration? Are you looking for a varied job where you can lead a small team? Do you feel like springing every week on different projects, where you can analyze software requirements and suggest innovative integrated solutions in high end security systems?
Then you are the one that we are looking for to strengthen our Innovation & Development team as Software Integration Manager
Education, Knowledge & Work Experience
- Computer Science Engineer or equivalent Master Degree.
- 5 to 7 years professional experience in software development of projects or Software analysis.
- Management skills : ability to lead a small team, to set priorities, set the planning and recruit some new resources if needed.
- Excellent communication skills (oral as well as written)
- Commercial flair
- Open mind and innovative
- Dynamic, flexible and eager to learn
- Being solution driven, with a passion for problem solving
- Fluent in Dutch and French. Good knowledge of English is a plus.
- Software Development: C#, Java, HTML,...
- Familiar with client/server architectures and development
- Hands on knowledge virtual machines, IT installations, networking,...
- Willing to play with Software from 3rd parties for potential integrations
- Experience with software integrations
As Software Integration Manager, you are the leader of the Innovation & Development team (3-4 developers and testers).
You work in close collaboration with the Pre-Sales Solutions Architects & the Operations resources to constantly increase our software integration competences on the market.
- Our client is not delivering a software product but guarantees a tailor made and integrated (project specific) solution, which answers exactly the needs of the customer.
Therefore, the I&D team delivers the software component needed in the project (product ßà specific solution) as part of a global solution.
- As they are a project driven organization, you need to create a I&D team which participates in all different phases (presales/I&D/maintenance) of the project in order to deliver what the customer wants. This means a strong cooperation with the other departments within the company.
- You lead the I&D team and are part of our Management Team, where you represent I&D at a Management level.
- You develop hands-on (10-15% of time) as minor help on the big projects and you might take full ownership of small projects.
- You help defining requirements/priorities for the big projects.
- You coordinate software testing and documentation.
- You help defining new solutions together with presales and help them with prototypes
- You participate in the definition of the I&D strategy and consequently report to the General Manager.
- You analyze tenders in presales phase, evaluating software solutions and the manpower needed,
Our client is a leading-edge provider in the integration of voice and video platforms for mission critical environments such as financial trading rooms, traffic control for road, rail and waterways, port monitoring, city surveillance and public transport. Our client listens carefully to its customers, identifying and responding to their needs. With a team of 100 (Brussels and Amsterdam) highly qualified specialists they develop and deliver reliable and innovative tailor-made solutions.
Recently, they won a number of technically challenging projects :
- Flanders : Automatization of the Flemish tunnels, video surveillance of the harbor of Newport
- Brussels : emergency phones in the tunnels
- Wallonia: surveillance of the hydroelectric power station Plat Taille at Lac de l'Eau d' Heure , Weigh in Motion project.
- A family business where everybody counts!
- A unique work environment : a modern green site in the heart of Brussels - easy parking
- High end technological solutions
- Highly skilled colleagues
- Responsibilities and challenges, openness and collaboration
- Internal and external technical trainings
- Flexibel working hours in order to avoid partially the traffic problems
- A unique corporate culture: access to all levels of management, listening, understanding, recognition and also time for fun
- Attractive salary package - the whole range of extra-legal benefits: a company car, fuel card, groups- and hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, birthday gift, laptop, mobile phone and net expenses.