Our client is a privately owned and independent Belgian company, began operations as a private subcontractor in 1954. The aeronautics division started in 1979 and is currently the only group activity. Today they are engaged in a broad range of development, engineering, manufacturing and assembly activities providing multidisciplinary subcontracting services to various markets and aerospace programs around the world.
They operate from three locations, Belgium, Canada and Germany with over 1,250 employees and a turnover exceeding 250 million Euros.
Our client produces over 2,500 assemblies every month and has the ambition to be a world leader in design and manufacturer of high lift devices, complex mechanical assemblies and major functional components for the aerospace industry.
- The System Administrator is responsible for implementing, managing and troubleshooting existing system environment, and supporting a variety of Hardware and software in order to ensuring that performance and availability of the IT Infrastructure is maintained to the highest standards and that maximum productivity is achieved.
- Installing and supporting workstations in order to provide state of the art material to the users : Microsoft SCCM for imaging and development.
- Monitoring, Administering and install (some) existing systems in order to ensuring that performance and availability is maintained.
- Supports users in order that maximum productivity is achieved.
- Connects offices and individual users at remote locations in order to ensure they have all needed equipment in due time.
- Ensure that company assets are maintained responsibly in order to guarantee availability of assets.
- Ensure that all users are provided with application support in order to minimize unplanned downtime due to technical problems.
- Participates and advice in the weekly IT Infrastructure status meetings.
- Education : Bachelor degree in IT or equivalent by experience
- Languages : Dutch, French and English OR French and good English and basic Dutch OR Dutch and good English and basic French
Skills / Experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in IT Infrastructure - system administration level
- The ideal candidate has already experience in Microsoft SCCM implementation or roll out
- Network and server administration/monitoring/implementation
- Service minded
- Problem solver
- Good communicator
Our client offers a position in a professional and exciting environment with a unique training policy and opportunities to develop yourself. Besides this they offer an interesting salary package with extralegal advantages.