Established in 2000, our client is a pioneering European publisher of Cloud solutions, developing secure data sharing, online backup and e-confidence applications for professionals.
The group currently employs 280 people and is based mainly in France, but also has offices in five other countries in Europe, as well as Brazil and Asia. The R&D center is located in Paris and employs around 120 people.
The organization's solutions are used by over one million users and around 14,500 companies, ranging from very small businesses to over two-thirds of companies listed on the French stock exchange (CAC40). Client data is mainly hosted in Europe, offering absolute confidentiality.
Our client has also formed strategic partnerships with telecoms operators and large retailers, such as Fnac, Darty and Boulanger to develop bundle packages for the general public.
The Group is committed to promoting Cloud computing through its role as Vice President of AFDEL (French Association of Software Publishers) and board member of EuroCloud (Association for the Promotion of Cloud Solutions) and FNTC (National Federation of Trusted Third Parties).
Currently, our client is looking for a passionate:
Be responsible for larger Customer projects and pass it to Customer Support when finished:
- Develop business solutions according customer's needs
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Handle operational tasks.
- Provide support and coaching to other teams as second/third level of support.
- Get informational documents up to date.
- Our offices are based in Belgium. You will work internally (office in center of Brussels) with occasional traveling to the DataCenter and Paris.
- You have a first experience as support engineer.
- You have technical skills on infrastructure.
- Good knowledge:
- VMware products
- Operating systems in Microsoft environments (Windows 7, 8, 10, Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016)
- Microsoft product such as SQL Server, Exchange...
- Monitoring tools (Nagios, Cacti, ...)
- Experience in Hardware support : Telephony, PC's, laptop, printer
- Basic knowledge:
- network products
- Firewall (Forcepoint and Stormshield product)
- Switch (Dell Powerconnect and Cisco)
- Linux environments
- You have 5 years minimum of experience in a similar job.
- You are fluent trilingual (NL/FR/E)
- A challenging function as a team member of an international company
- A pleasant working atmosphere
- Competitive salary + company car + fuel card + second line benefits