Our client is the global leader in delivering WorkForce management solutions in the Cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use there solutions to control labour costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve WorkForce productivity. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, HealthCare, manufacturing, services, distribution, and the public sector.
Headquartered in Lowell, Massachusetts, the organization employs more than 5,500 people worldwide.
Location HQ Belgium: Zellik - Asse
- Provide technical support services on the use of the company's multi-tenant Cloud based Time and Labour applications.
- Communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical individuals at various levels internally and externally.
- Provide expertise as the internal escalation point for infrastructure and technology issues related to the application and hosted Services environment.
- Work with Engineering to log bugs & troubleshooting requests as related to the product suite and environment challenges.
- Work with Hosting Operations to identify and resolve issues in the environment.
- Use Salesforce service Cloud to record the details and solution of cases for future reference.
- Close cases in a timely manner once completed.
- Ensure customer records are kept up to date.
- Make use of internal knowledge base, documentation and other information sources to help solve problems and contribute new information to those systems for future reference by others.
- Alert support management of any situation trends: for example: multiple calls from same customer, repeating faults that lead to repeated fixes, etc.
- Maintain the highest possible level of expertise in applications, technologies and products associated with the company and Cloud Services.
- Create/improve Knowledge base entries using Salesforce Knowledge
- Degree in a Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent by experience
- Demonstrable experience of providing customer service/support (application or technical ideally)
- Fluent in Dutch, English and good French
- Solid interpersonal skills to interface with customers and co-workers at different levels of seniority.
- Good standard of written and spoken English and professional telephone manner.
- Should have experience in requirements gathering for understanding customer problem and providing accurate and appropriate solutions.
- Incident and change management policy/procedures
- Experience with XML, JSON or Linux console is considered as a plus.
- Experience with any of the following technologies is a plus; Dell Boomi, Dynatrace, BIRT report development, Splunk log management, or Activiti WorkFlow
The proposed remuneration package consists of:
Gross salary + bonus + pension plan + hospitalization insurance DKV + meal vouchers + internet connection at home + laptop and mobile phone