- The client is building an environment that will support the electronical exchange of healthcare-data, both within the healthcare-sector and with the government, based on the Hl7-FHIR standard. This new environment will operate in close collaboration with the eHealth-platform en can be situated next to (integrations will be likely) the current Vitalink-platform (which is KMEHR-based).
- Building a platform like this, demands a profound knowledge of the FHIR-standard but also of all necessary architectural components needed to make use to the maximum of all possibilities of this new technology. But this project goes beyond the building of a new technical architecture, it also aims to build an ecosystem regarding electronical exchange of healthcare data in Hl7-FHIR. This means that trajectories should be set up concerning training, a community must be created with representatives of industry and government, initiatives should be started regarding interoperability-testing in a FHIR-environment, standardization (which, although oriented towards a Flemish reality, must fit within the Belgian framework and must be in line with the International FHIR standards), security, privacy, ....
- Therefore, a consultant with at least 15 years of experience on international Healthcare-projects is being sought. Practical experience in Hl7-FHIR is a must, as is the possibility to fall back on a broad network within the international FHIR community in order to challenge ideas and proposals and to use the lessons-learned. It concerns a part-time assignment (flexible scheduling, maximum 3 days per week).
- The project runs until the end of 2021. Startdatum : July 1, 2020 à 3 days / week op piekmomenten.
- Healthcare (government and industry) : 20 years
- Working with Hl7-standards : 10 years
- Working with Hl7-FHIR : 5 years Proven activity in the international Hl7-FHIR community (e.g. by being a member of task-forces, by writing papers, ...)
Domains of expertise
IT and Digital