General Job Description
Applications Engineer is responsible for implementation, maintenance and L1 / L2 support for one or more applications. May include day-to-day operations including monitoring, administration and maintenance.
- Analyze application and service performance, characteristics and behaviors, troubleshoots problems, and recommends procurement of and/or modifications to application or service configurations and resources to maintain service availability.
- Responsible for the identification, diagnosis and resolution of application problems, and conduct incident and problem investigation and diagnostics.
- Responsible in maintaining service availability of the ENSB infrastructure as per SLA by pro-actively managing and monitoring the network, systems and security.
- Monitor network and system performance and respond to anomalies and issues according to documented procedures.
- Participates in efforts to develop and implement processes for application and system monitoring.
- Responsible in implementation of application software and other services based on ENSB's documented polices and standards to meet the needs of a clients.
- Performs installation and configuration of new/existing application software.
- Swift certification within 6 months of joining.
- Collaborate with Network Administrators and Database Administrators to ensure proper integration of application software;
- Work closely with application development teams and vendors to fine-tune and troubleshoot applications.
- Responsible in assessing client application requirements, test, recommend and implement solution to meet these
- Recommends/Assists in the modification of company products and/or customer/internal systems to meet the needs of the client and/or end-user.
- Participates in efforts to implement application updates to include upgrades, patches, and new releases.
- Performs configuration changes; performs application backups according to documented policies and procedures.
- Investigate and resolve issues reported or escalated by the customer;
- Identify, apply and document solutions for errors and irregularities in the application and its related services according to documented policies and procedures.
- Liaise with vendors for support on issues related to the application software.
- Ensures that the delivery of ENSB services and operations complies with the ENSB
- Security Policy and other established guidelines and objectives..
- Collaborate with other team members and departments to deliver an effective and optimal solution in the implementation of projects, tasks and operations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the unit.
- Prepares technical documentation on the assigned tasks.
- 4 years bachelor degree from an accredited university in Computer Science, Information systems or Engineering.
- 2-5 years' experience in Swift unit of a bank
- 2-5 years' of IT Knowledge (IT Field and Financial Markets)
- Knowledge of OS, Databases, Network, AML & Financial Applications are added advantages.
- Certification in Microsoft technologies, MSSQL, Swift or ITIL
- Capacity to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Strong verbal and written communication skill in English.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, aptitude for creativity and design, customer-service skills, team player.
Note: Weight summation for all Competencies should equal 100.
- Understanding of systems
- Anti-Fraud, AML
- Trouble shooting issues
- Client Service
- Problem Solving
- Job Family: Technology Operations
- Report To: Tl- Applications
- Subordinates: None
- Work Schedule: Full time, and may need to work extra hours to meet deadlines.
- Requires sitting for long periods.