Access Management Security Officer
Our client Access Management department serves the purpose of managing on a global level how the company deals with the management of user access permissions and reduces security risks by offering adequate solutions and services for Logical Access Management.
Description of the mission
The Access Management Security Officer is mainly in charge of the day-to-day activities related to users and user-role assignments in order to meet the evolving access needs of the users of the organization.
He also serves as the Single Point of Contact for the users and by consequence he should have strong communication skills to be able to interact with the users and their managers in an effective & professional way. His main activities will mainly be focused on the following fields:
- Definition, organization and monitoring of the day-to-day activities related to users and the assignment of accesses to the users;
- Provide support and expertise to any stakeholders impacted by user access management activities;
- Enforce the Access Management rules, strategies and policies;
- Actively contribute to the continuous improvement of the Access Management Solution
Required skills & experiences
- Min 5 years' experience in a professional environment
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access & SQL queries
- Capable of quickly understanding, analyzing & documenting detailed processes in Information Security
- Capable of performing functional analysis on security aspects across different business lines
- Strong and broad technical background
- Professional experience within the Banking and Finance Industry.
- Experience in security technology and processes
- Identity & Access Management aspects, Segregation of Duties, Role Based Access Control
- Knowledge of the Information Security Standards & Frameworks
- Expertise in MS Active Directory, WebSphere, Mainframe, Unix or Oracle
- Self-starter, pro-active attitude with excellent communication and influencing skills
- Good analytical and reporting skills, autonomous and commited
- Result-oriented, ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
- Full time Job in a fast growing company with strong values of excellence, ethics and fun!
- A local human sized company with expertise of a large international group
- A challenging & innovative environment with space for initiative & personal growth
- Opportunities for learning where needed - trainings are an option here!
- An attractive salary package including interesting compensation & benefits