Consort NT - Automation Responsible
> 2 years experience
- Our client is looking for an automation developer. The platforms used by the business runs all the applications. They are looking for someone who will take care of the Business request automatization via Ansible.
- You will be in charge of the reporting, and the automatization of ServiceNow And Ansible. The automation concerns a link between Service Now and Ansible (SNOW requests trigger Ansible scripts).
- You will be working WIT a team of 7 personne.
- Our client is working in Agile
- Collect business needs and translate to the development team
- Validation of the deployment
- Responsible for the automatization of SNOW / Ansible.
- Agile methodology
- Jira intervention
- Automation via Ansible and ServiceNow on Windows system
- Web Application
- Creation and follow up of the new request in ServiceNow.
- Service Now
- Full time Job: CDI / CDD / Freelance
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits
- A challenging & innovative environment with space for initiative & personal growth
- Opportunities for learning where needed
Consort NT is an integrator and Operator of both infrastructures and solutions. Structurally Agile, adaptable and innovative, we harvests the value of human capital and collective Business Intelligence.
Show full description
Our vision, our strategy and our expertise are organized under four divisions :
1. End-User IT: Promoting the availability and use of all desktop tools, facilitating mobility
2. IT Capacities: Ensuring continuous power and data storage, in line with the business needs.
3. Collective Intelligence: Enhancing data, Empowering the value of Data Sharing
4. Solutions: Developing and Enhancing the use and sharing of information within companies
These 4 divisions have a common goal: Supporting our customers in their digital transformation, empowering users and IT processes and facilitating automation through adapted tools.
- 25 years of existence
- Over 2000 employees
- 140 M€ turnover
- 43% as Projects & Out-sourcing / 57% as Technical Assistance & Expertise
- 39% as Application Solutions / 61% as Infrastructures Services
- 8 services centers 24/24, 7/7 base (ISO 270001, 9001, 14001, 20000-1)
- Sales offices in France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Canada & Morocco