Member of the IT transversal Incident Mgmt Team, in charge of managing IT infrastructure related incidents.
- An Incident Manager has the following objectives:
- Monitor the resolution of open incidents and take the necessary actions in order to achieve SLOs / SLAs.
- Monitor resolution LifeCycle
- Ensure incidents are handled according to process policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Verify that necessary resources are available and working on the resolution,
- Facilitate communications between process stakeholders and keep them informed (Incident Initiator...),
- Evaluate whether an escalation is necessary and in this case, initiate it.
- When the monitored incident is perceived simultaneously by multiple users, create a ticket in the Service Management Tool and collect necessary information.
- Promote transfer of knowledge towards support lines.
- Address recurrent incidents to the problem management.
- Provide feedback to the Process Owner to improve the Incident Process quality.
- Coordinate escalation actions:
- Check content of the incident record that has been proposed for escalation.
- Confirm escalation and communicate escalation level.
- Manage escalation according to defined procedure
- Basic general Knowledge of network
- Basic general Knowledge in infra
- Team player
- Quick self-starter
- Pro-active attitude
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Good oral and written communicator
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
- Flexible, accurate & control minded.
- Quality & Service driven
- Prepared to be on-call on a regular bases